Choose the correct words to complete the sentences
- Myrhorod stands on the banks of the Khorol river.
- I liked my visit to the Museum of Folk Arts in Kolomiya best of all.
- There are a lot of parks with trees, flowers, beautiful fountains, and sculptures in Donetsk.
- There are lots of places of interest in my city.
- Donbas Arena is a modern five-star stadium in Donetsk.
- The children are playing in the back yard now.
Write six questions to the text
- How many grandmothers I have got? – I have got two grandmothers.
- Where does live each of my grandmothers? – One lives in the city, and another one lives in the country.
- Is there a museum in neighborhood of my city grandmother? – Yes, there is a nice museum.
- Where do you like to watch the fireworks displays from? – We like do it from a balcony of my grandmother’s flat.
- Where does your grandmother take you to? – She takes me to the Zoo, when I visit her.
- Do you watch films in the cinema with your grandmother or do the shopping in the supermarket? – We walk in the movie, and the supermarket.